Shin-Totsukawa Station is a railway station on the Hokkaido Railway Company Sassho Line located in Shintotsukawa, Kabato District, Sorachi, Hokkaido, Japan. The station was opened in 1931 as Nakattopu Station of the Japan National Railways. It was renamed to the present name in 1953. Shin-Totsukawa Station became the terminus of the Sassho Line in 1972 when the line between Shin-Totsukawa Station and Ishikari –numata Station was abolished. The station consists of a single side platform with one track on the ground . It is unattended since 1986.