Chitose Station is a railway station on the Konan Railway Owani Line located in Hirosaki City, Aomori Prefecture, Japan. The station was opened as Tsugaru-Chitose Station of the Hirosaki Electric Railway on January 26, 1952 when the Owani Line was opened. It was renamed to its present name on April 1, 2008. Chitose Station has a single island platforms with two tracks on the ground. The station is attended only during morning and evening. It is 10.0 kilometers from the terminus at Owani Station.