We must protect the senile elderly people from unscrupulous business operators by using the adult guardianship system.

スポンサーサイト
-------- -- --:--
上記の広告は1ヶ月以上更新のないブログに表示されています。
新しい記事を書く事で広告が消せます。
別窓 | スポンサー広告 |
Sabaishi Station
2011-10-31 Mon 00:00
1c8759268ab72d9491fe09c1f31cff4b.jpg
128559000201816114989_IMG_4960.jpg

Sabaishi Station is a railway station on the Konan Railway Owani Line located in Owani Town, Aomori Prefecture, Japan.
The station was opened on January 26, 1952.
It has a single island platform serving two tracks.
There is no station building except a passenger shelter on the platform.
The station is unattended.
スポンサーサイト
別窓 | 未分類 |
Sendai Airport Line (2)
2011-10-30 Sun 00:00
20110405-107938_L.jpg

On March11, the Sendai Airport Line was severely damaged by the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami .
The Sendai Airport Station and the Airport tunnel especially received the great deal of harm by the tsunami.
Its rail service was suspended.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Sendai Airport Line(1)
2011-10-29 Sat 00:00
DSC090524.jpg

The Sendai Airport Line is a railway line connecting Sendai Airport to Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan.
The line was opened on March 18, 2007.
It is operated by the third-sector Sendai Airport Transit Co., Ltd. (SAT).
There are four stations, including both terminals.
The line is 7.1 km long.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Osaka Monorail Saito Line
2011-10-28 Fri 00:00
9fdd8790583b7ab6a8d48d43c9f80bd4.jpg


Osaka Monorail Saito Line is the monorail line for the Osaka Monorail.
It connects Banpaku-Kinen-Koen in Suita City to Saito-nishi Stations in Ibaraki City, all within Osaka Prefecture.
The branch Saito Line opened on October 1, 1998 from Bampaku-kinen-koen to Handai-byoin-mae Stations.
The line was extended to Saito-nishi Station on March 19, 2007.
The branch is 6.8 km long.
There are five stations including both terminals.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Kottoi Station (1)
2011-10-27 Thu 00:00
kottoi1.jpg

Kottoi Station is a railway station on the JR West San’in Main Line located in Shimonoseki City Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan.
The station was opened on Sep.9,1928 as a station on the Japanese National Railways Ogushi line.
On Feb. 24,1933, it became a station on the San’in Main Line when the Ogushi Line was incorporated into the San’in Main Line.
The station has a single side platform with one track serving for bi-directional traffic on the ground.
There is a vertical interval between the station building and the platform, and so passengers have to go up by several meters on the stairs.
The station is unattended ,but the tickets are sold at a nearby shop.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Jindai moji (1)
2011-10-26 Wed 00:00
424px-Japanese_Woshite_Wajikou_svg.png

Jindai moji are characters that was said to be used in ancient Japan before the kanji characters were transmitted from China.
However, Japanese academic society regarded Jindai moji as forgeries which were created after Japanese adopted Chinese characters in the 4th or 5th century AD.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Higashino Danchi Station
2011-10-25 Tue 00:00
800px-Towada_Higashinodanchi_sta_001.jpg


Higashino Danchi Station is a railway station on the Towada Kanko Electric Railway Line located in Towada City, Aomori Prefecture, Japan.
The station was opened on on October 18, 1932 as the Shibusawa Nojo-mae Station .
However, it was renamed into the present name on August 15, 1972.
The station has a single side platform with one track serving for bidirectional traffic. There is a small passengers shelter on the platform, but no station building.
It is 13.7 rail kilometers from the terminus at Misawa Station.
As the name suggests, Higashino Danchi is nearby.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Kazusa-Tsurumai Station
2011-10-24 Mon 00:00
800px-Kazusa-tsurumai02_200804.jpg

Kazusa-Tsurumai Station is a railway station on the Kominato Railway Company's Kominato Line, located in Ichihara City, Chiba Prefecture, Japan.
The station was opened on March 7, 1925 as Tsurumaimachi Station.
It was renamed to the present name on January 1, 1958.
It has been unattended since 1998.
The station has a single side platform with one track for serving bi-directional trafficon the ground.
An unused island platform with two tracks still remains on the other side .
The ticket window, used in the manned station age , remains in the old wooden station building though it is an uninhabited station now.
It is 20.0 kilometers from the terminus at Goi Station.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Kazusa-Kubo Station
2011-10-23 Sun 00:00
800px-Kazusa-kubo01_200804.jpg

Kazusa-Kubo Station is a railway station on the Kominato Railway Company's Kominato Line located in Ichihara City, Chiba Prefecture, Japan.
The station was opened on April 10, 1933.
It has a single side platform with one track serving for bi-directional traffic on the ground.
There is a small passenger shelter on the platform, but no station building.
The station is 22.0 kilometers from the terminus at Goi Station.
It has been unattended since 1956.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Jidai Matsurin Festival(2)
2011-10-22 Sat 00:00
PN2010102201000377_-_-_CI0003.jpg

The Jidai Matsurin is one of Kyoto's three great festivals, together with Aoi Matsuri and Gion Matsuri.
This festival is the historical reenactment parade of approximately 2000 people dressed in traditional costumes.
Their costumes are ranging from the Heian Period to the Meiji Period.
The parsed starts Kyoto Gyoen Park at noon and travels down Karasuma-dori to Sanjo-dori, then down Jingo-do, and toward Heian jingu Shrine.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Jidai Matsuri Festival(1)
2011-10-21 Fri 00:00
jidai.jpg

The festival is the annual festival of Heian - jingu Shrine in Kyoto.
It is held on Oct.22.
This festival was started in 1895 to commemorate the 1,100th year since the capital had been transferred to Heian-kyo from Nagaoka-Kyo.
On October 22, 794, theEmperor Kammu entered Heian-kyo.
l
別窓 | 未分類 |
Ageki Station(1)
2011-10-20 Thu 00:00
800px-Sangi_railway_new_Ageki_station2.jpg

Ageki Station is a train station on the Sangi Railway Hokusei Line located in Inabe City, Mie Prefecture, Japan.
It is the terminus of the Hokusei Line.
The station was opened by Hokusei Railway.on July 8, 1931.
The company was officially renamed to Hokusei Electric Railway on June 27, 1934.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Yanagizawa Station
2011-10-19 Wed 00:00
250px-Towada_Yanagisawa_sta_001.jpg


Yanagizawa Station is a railway station on the Towada Kanko Electric Railway Line located in Rokunohe Town, Kamikita District, Aomori Prefecture, Japan.
It is operated by the Towada Kanko Electric Railway.
The station was opened on December 1,1932.
It has a single side platform serving a single track for bi-directional traffic on the ground.
There is no station building.
A small simple passenger shelter is on the platform.
It is 5.1 kilometers from the terminus at Misawa Station.
The station is surrounded by farmland.
It is unattended.
別窓 | 未分類 |
The samurai procession
2011-10-18 Tue 00:00
20111018-00000046-san-000-view.jpg

Hyakumono-Zoroe Sennin Gyoretsu is the autumn festival of Nikko Toshogu Shrine, located in Nikko City, Tochigi Prefecture.
It is held on October 17 annually.
The main attraction in the festival is the grand procession of men dressed in samurai costumes, known as the Parade of 1,000 Samurai Warriors.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Yanagizawa Station
2011-10-17 Mon 00:00
800px-Towada_Yanagisawa_sta_001.jpg


img_469753_5936111_0.jpg

Yanagizawa Station is a railway station on the Towada Kanko Electric Railway Line located in Rokunohe Town, Kamikita District, Aomori Prefecture, Japan.
It is operated by the Towada Kanko Electric Railway.
The station was opened on December 1,1932.
It has a single side platform serving a single track for bi-directional traffic on the ground.
There is no station building.
A small simple passenger shelter is on the platform.
It is 5.1 kilometers from the terminus at Misawa Station.
The station is surrounded by farmland.
It is unattended.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Omagari Station(Akita)
2011-10-16 Sun 00:00
800px-Towada_Kanko_Omagari_Station-2.jpg

Omagari Station is a railway station on the Towada Kanko Electric Railway Line located in Rokunohe Town, Kamikita Didtrict, Aomori Prefecture, Japan.
It is operated by the Towada Kanko Electric Railway.
The station was opened on April 1, 1935 as a signal stop.
It was promoted to a regular station on May 24, 1938.
The station has been unattended since February 21, 1953.
It has a single side platform with one track serving for bi-directional traffic.
The station has no station building but there is a small passenger shelter on the platform.
It is 2.7 kilometers from the terminus at Misawa Station.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Gozaisho Ropeway
2011-10-15 Sat 00:00
523px-Gozaisho_Ropeway_and_Komono_Mie.jpg

The Gozaisho Ropeway is a Japanese gondola lift line located in Komono, Mie.
It climbs Mt. Gozaisho from Yunoyama Hot Springs.
The line links to a chairlift line that goes to the summit.
Mt. Gozaisho is the highest peak in the Suzuka Mountain Range.
The altitude of the mountaintop is 1,212 meters.
The line’s distance is 2.1 kilometres and vertical interval is 780 m.
Passengers can see a magnificent panoramic view of Yokkaichi City and Ise Bay.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Kintetsu Yunoyama Line(2)
2011-10-14 Fri 00:00
img_122005_9910473_1.jpg

The Yunoyama Line was constructed to provide tourists access to the Yunoyama area.
The line was completed in 1913.
However, it was sold off to Ise Electric Railway in 1927 after it was extended to Suwa Station .
The Suwa Station was located slightly to the east of present Kintetsu-Yokkaichi Station.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Tenzing-Hillary Airport
2011-10-13 Thu 00:00
lukla_3.jpg

The Tenzing-Hillary Airport, also known as Lukla Airport, is an airport located in the town of Lukla, in eastern Nepal.
The single runway is only 460 m long and 20 m wide.
The altitude of the airport is 2,800m.
It is surrounded by high mountains.
The airport with thin air and highly changeable weather is called the "most extreme and dangerous" airport in the world.
In January 2008, the airport was renamed in honor of Sir Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Kintetsu Yunoyama Line
2011-10-12 Wed 00:00
imagesCAUOKYK1.jpg

The Kintetsu Yunoyama Line is a railway line owned and operated by the Kintetsu.
It connects Kintetsu-Yokkaichi Station and Yunoyama-Onsen Station.
The line also connects with the Kintetsu Nagoya Line and Kintetsu Utsube Line at Kintetsu-Yokkaichi Station.
The Yunoyama Line was originally built by Yokkaichi Railway in the 1910s.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Yamataikoku(1)
2011-10-11 Tue 00:00
w17.jpg


Yamataikoku is an ancient country in Wa. Wa is the oldest recorded name of Japan during the late Yayoi period
The oldest accounts of Yamatai are found in the official Chinese dynastic, Wei Zhi, which is part of the San Guo Zhi.
This history describes ancient Wa.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Health and Sports Day
2011-10-10 Mon 00:00
img_1505084_37275970_0.jpg
imgKokki01.jpg

Health and Sports Day is a Japanese national holiday held annually on the second Monday in October.
It promotes sports and an active lifestyle
to commemorate the opening of the 1964 Summer Olympics held in Tokyo.
The Health and Sports Day was originally held on October 10.
As a result of the Happy Monday system, the day was moved to the second Monday in October in 2000.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Nagasaki Kunchi Festival
2011-10-09 Sun 00:00
Nagasaki Kunchi is an autumn festival held at Suwa jinja Shrine located in Nagasaki City, Nagasaki Prefecture
The Suwa jinja Shrine has a history of 370 years.
The festival is held from October 7th to 9th annually.
The highlight of this festival is the Hono-Odori celebrated with dragons and tiny ships reflecting the Chinese influence.
The festival has been declared as an important intangible folk asset by the government of Japan.


20111007k0000e040071000p_size5.jpg
別窓 | 未分類 |
Obi Castle (1)
2011-10-08 Sat 00:00
800px-Obi_Castle_Otemon.jpg

The Obi Castle ,located in Nichinan City,Miyazaki Prefecture,was originally built by Tsuchimochi clan in 1588.
Afterwards, many battles were fought between the Ito clan and the Shimazu clan, for possession of the castle.
At last the castle belonged the Ito clan.
It had been the main castle of the Ito clan during the Edo period.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Osaka Stadium (2)
2011-10-07 Fri 00:00
051020_osaka_stadium.jpg


The Osaka Stadium was used for home of the Nankai Hawks until they moved to the Heiwadai Stadium of Fukuoka City in 1988.
In this year, the Hawks’ owner company sold the team to Daiei Group.
Osaka stadium was abandoned for baseball.
It was soon converted to sample housing showground.
The stadium was demolished in 1998.
An office and shopping complex ,named Namba Parks,was built in its place.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Miotsukushi Sumiyoshi Jinja Shrine
2011-10-06 Thu 00:00
Miotsukushi Sumiyoshi Jinja Shrine is a Shinto shrine located in Konohana Ward, Osaka City.
According to the traditions of the shrine, the shrine was founded in 804.
In this year, an altar was set up there to pray for Japanese missions to Tang Dynasty China's safe voyage at sea and a channel marker , named miotsukushi ,put in place to wish for their safe passage home800px-Japanese_envoy_to_Tang_Dynasty_China_ship_2010.jpg
miotukj1.jpg
.
Because this place was a gateway to the country for Buddhist teachings, it was called “Denpoguchi”.
As the area prospered as the roadstead of the vessel in the Edo period, the shrine and its precincts were renewed.
It was worshipped as the guardian deity of the land and safe voyages at sea.
The main deity of this shrine is Sumiyoshi -Okami.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Ryomo Line(1)
2011-10-05 Wed 00:00
ryoumou-115-1.jpg

The Ryomo Line is a Japanese railway line between Oyama in Tochigi Prefecture and Maebashi Stations in Gunma Prefecture.
It is owned and operated by JR East.
The name of the 84.4 km long line comes from an ancient province called Keno.
Gunma and Tochigi prefectures were once part of Keno.
Later Keno was split into Kozuke and Shimotsuke.
Gunma belongs Kozuke and Tochigi belongs Shimotsuke.
This line connects both halves of the old province.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Rebun Island
2011-10-04 Tue 00:00
bestshot070603.jpg

The Rebun Island that lies in the Sea of Japan is 50 km off the northern tip of Hokkaido.
It belongs to the Rishiri-Rebun-Sarobetsu National Park.
The island is known for its alpine flowers.
The flowers are in bloom from June to August.
Visitors will enjoy them through the hiking course which runs from one end of the island to the other.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Iya Valley(1)
2011-10-03 Mon 00:00
29264177.jpg

The Iya Valley, lying along the Iya River, is located in the city of Miyoshi, Tokushima Prefecture.
The Iya River is a branch of the Yoshino River.
This district had been known as a refuge for the Heike clan.
It is said to be one of the three major secluded districts of Japan.
別窓 | 未分類 |
Takeda Castle(1)
2011-10-02 Sun 00:00
800px-Takeda_Castle.jpg

The Takeda Castle constructed on the mountain of Wadayama ,Asago City, Hyogo Pref. was built by Otagaki Mitsukage in 1441 under the orders of Yamana Sozen.
Mitsukage was a retainer of Yamana Sozen who was lord of the area.
Mitsukage had been a military commander of the Yamana clan for 5 generations and became the lord of this castle.
別窓 | 未分類 |
| Abiko Business Consultants | NEXT
上記広告は1ヶ月以上更新のないブログに表示されています。新しい記事を書くことで広告を消せます。